Saturday, April 17, 2010

Connections Voicethread from Tammy

Tammy from Canada has made us another Voicethread about the ways we can connect and communicate. Here is a copy of the email that she sent...

Hello Allanah,
I hope that all is well with you. I am sending you the link to the last voicethread that I have made for your class. I also want to thank you for allowing me into your classroom. I have never used voice thread before and I have found it to be a great experience. I know that I will use it as a tool in my classroom.
It was great hearing the comments from your students on the threads, they all sounded so cute :) I am following you on Twitter and I check out your blog quite often and I plan to continue to do so. I hope that we can still stay connected and collaborate in the future. I found this to be a really valuable experience. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Tammy

Thank you so much Tammy for all of your work in creating these Voicethreads for us. You have done a great job.

To see the full screen version click here.

1 comment:

MsBee said...

Hi there from Dunedin! I work with a group of Year 5/6 children who are coming back from the 2 week holiday. Blogging is very new to them....
I think we may be working a bit closer this year and sharing our inquiry as we go. We are very excited about collaborating on line!

Your blog has featured on our blog roll as a fantastic example. This term, we have a new focus - commenting and sharing our thoughts... Over the next few weeks the Scoopers will be adding comments - please encourage them but also ask them for more detail if it is needed. In other words, are you guys up to give feedback on our feedback???

We would love to see you visit our blog if you get time!