Monday, October 19, 2009

Sylvia's First Post

I am very fortunate to be spending my first teaching placement at Appleby School. Moturoa have made me feel very welcome. Allanah has been patiently sharing her wealth of knowledge and teaching experience, which is just as well as I have a lot to learn!

The children and other staff here at Appleby, are very supportive and if the following three weeks are as interesting and varied as this last week, then I can tell that I will come away with some great experiences and probably a few good stories as well.

Sylvia posted this on our playground blog over the weekend.

This is her first attempt at writing on the internet. Didn't she do well.

4 comments:

caleb!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

good work sylvia!!!!

caleb

Melville Intermediate, Hamilton said...

Sylvia you are very fortunate to be in this classroom! You have an opportunity to learn from a true master of ICT who is famous for doing some innovative and creative teaching nationally and internationally. You I am sure will be able soon to be producing work of your own and this will be a huge benefit to you and your teaching. Look forward to your first podcast!
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

Anonymous said...

Well done Sylvia fore leving a Comment on the blog!!!

Bella

Anonymous said...

Nice work Sylvia.YOU ROCK.

Jacob