Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shaun's Rarotongan Holiday

This is me. I am standing on an anti-aircraft gun. It is really cool.
This is Mini-Dylan at the island night at the Rarotongan. I saw George there.
This a plant called the taro. It tastes like dry bread.
This outside my island home when it was windy.
This is me climbing a coconut tree.

When I got to Rarotonga I screamed in my head because I had never been overseas before and when we got to the holiday home the first thing we did was we went for a swim at our home. I ran into the water and dived to see the fish. They were so cool.

6 comments:

Wm Chamberlain said...

Shaun, it looks like you had a great time on holiday! In the United States we call it a vacation. I don't know why we call it a different name since Great Britain calls it holiday as well. Maybe I should look it up....
Mr. C

JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

that must of been a coooool! holiday shaun.

Anonymous said...

The A.A gun is it an A.A Machine gun.
Any way I like it.
TORBEA !!

Anonymous said...

Cooooool gun Shaun.I wonder if it ever shot a plane down? Booom!!!!
Fletcher.

Anonymous said...

Greta Photos Shaun. I wonder if the gun ever shot a plane down?
Fletcher

Taine@Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

how long were you on holiday?