Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alex, Jake, Jordan & Nadia's Photos

I am at the top of Trafalgar Street looking down towards the clock on the old Post Office. The road is a dirt road and there a few of the first cars but they still used horses in those days.
I am looking over Nelson Harbour. You can see the old sailing ships coming in and Fifeshire Rock of course. This was before they put a cut in the Boulder Bank and ships had to sail past the rock to get into the harbour.
I am in Trafalgar Street. Can you see the old cathedral made of wood and the wooden steps going up to the cathedral. Now they are made of stone.
I am standing by the beach at Tahuna looking at Fifeshire Rock. The sun is going down.

1 comment:

Melville Intermediate said...

I have been so impressed by the quality of this blue screen work. Its really wonderful and looks so realistic and the students and yourself must be thrilled with the results.
Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.