Thursday, May 14, 2009

Torbea's Fishing Trip

Last Friday I went on a fishing trip with my dad. It was really fun. We drove from home feeling all excited. I was thinking that we would catch lots and lots. The engine was dripping saltwater.
It made salt from the hot engine. (That's the photo at the bottom right hand corner above). This fin is a gurnard's fin. It looks like a butterfly's wing. We saw some albatross. We caught 7 kahawai, 2 octopus, 1 rig, 1 moki, a few paddle crabs, about 7 gurnard cases, 12 red cod, 1 blue cod, 10 wras (spotties), 14 stargazers (monkfish). The boat's is the FV Sharyn. We ancohored near Fisherman's Island.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice fish Torbea. by Jordan

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fantastic fishing trip Torbea. by skye.

jack202 said...

Wow! I really wanted to go to fishing too! Wasn't it so fun? What fish did you catch?. I envy you...