Monday, January 14, 2008

Mini-Dylan Tours the North Island

Instead of stowing away in my handbag this time I thought I would take Mini-Dylan on holiday with me to Wellington and Whanganui. Our first visit was to Parliament Buildings in our capital city, Wellington.
I asked him to pose in front of the statue of one of our past Prime Ministers- Richard Seddon. Parliament Buildings are very impressive!
We then headed up the Whanganui River for an exciting ride in a jetboat!
After that we had a short visit at another of Whanganui's beautiful marae, Maranganui II, at Pungarehu. Can you see Mini-Dylan sitting on the paepae at the front of the wharenui.
Whanganui is a very beautiful and peaceful place.

Here is a little video of the exciting jet boat ride- it is 18 seconds long.


Miss K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - Great to see Mini Dylan getting in on Tiny Ted's act. The jet boat video is superb ..... Mini Dylan International Dragon of Adventure ... :-)

Mr H -IBO Cardiff