Thursday, April 19, 2007

Introducing Mini-Dylan

I am starting to think of school again next week and thought you might like an update on our swan plants and an introduction to Mini-Dylan. Mini-Dylan has been given to us Mr H and the class of 3H of Cefn Fforest School in Wales. They understand how we might be missing Tiny Ted and he knows that Fern has left to go to Binghamton School in New York and Midnight hasn't arrived yet so thought that Mini-Dylan might just do the trick.

Dylan is a Welsh name and dragons are the national symbol of Wales. You will see the red dragon on the Welsh flag. Dylan will be able to come home and have his photo taken sometimes as well.I have been looking after the swan plants and misting them with my new mister every day and now there are over 30 new plants. If they all survive that will be enough for everyone to have one each and some left over for school. Mini-Dylan is keeping a watchful eye!
Miss K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Moturoa - great to see that mini Dylan has arrived safely in NZ - I hope that he will soften the blow of Tiny Ted moving on - I hope that you can introduce him to Fern before Fern leaves for the USA ...
Mr H and Class 3H Cefn Fforest

Elliott said...

they are really big since I saw them I bet you are taking really good kear of them

By Elliott

Moturoa said...

I reckon Mene Dylan is cool.